Back

Svitavy - cemetery

Menu
GPS 49°45'25"N 16°28'35"E (xx km)
441 m above sea level
swipe

The town cemetery in Svitavy was established along the Church of St. Illya in the year 1576. Besides the Baroque Church of St. Illya the oldest structure on the cemetery grounds is the ossuary from 1646 with a commemorative plaque concerning its consecration.


Category cemetery
Site grounds 5509 m2

Tours / exhibitions

Opening hours
(GMT +1)
  • 1.4.-8.11. Mo-Su 07:00-20:00
  • 9.11.-31.3. Mo 08:00-19:00
  • 9.11.-31.3. Tu-Su 08:00-17:30

Before visiting the building we recommend checking the current opening hours on the building's website or by contacting the operator by telephone.

open Now opened according to business hours