Back

Svitavy - Jewish cemetery

Menu
GPS 49°45'35"N 16°29'39"E (xx km)
472 m above sea level
swipe

The cemetery was founded in 1892; during the Second World War the cemetery fell into disrepair and tombstones were stolen or knocked over. At the beginning of the 21st century the town restored the cemetery (the communists built a clay court at the site). Forty tombstones have been preserved.


Category Jewish cemetery, sculpture / burial site