The first reconstruction of the Renaissance building followed the town fire in 1590 and the appearance of the structure changed completely following the largest fire in town history in 1781. The oldest depiction of the town from 1742 shows a Baroque tower on the Town Hall. Extensive reconstruction work on the building was performed in 1849; the octagonal tower was rebuilt and the interiors were renovated in a Classicist spirit. The town symbol on the front of the building also dates to this period.
|Category||mansion / villa / palace|