Brno architect Germano Wanderley, the designer of the opulent Ottendorfer Public Library and reading room, created this villa in a historicizing style in 1890. The construction work, completed in 1892, was performed by the architect’s son, Hugo Wanderley. The owner of the residence was the founder of the wood factory in town, Julius Langer, and following his death in 1901 his son Robert.
|Category||mansion / villa / palace|
|Date of construction||1892|
|Distance from parking lot||0 m (own)|